The white patina on the Swarovski pear makes the earring more special. The Abalone shell flower is in perfect harmony with the gold and white soutache waves.
You can take a closer look here. 🙂
This soutache earring uses a Czech glass cabochon as its focal stone that is wrapped in light blue and green soutache thread. The Swarovski Scarabeus is in perfect harmony with the cabochon and makes the earring more elegant.
The stud is sewn behind the Czech glass cabochon.
The backing is genuine lambskin leather.
The elaborate design makes this earring perfect for the bride or any formal occasion. – Check it out in my shop!
This is a choker necklace, made for the bravest of women.
I thought if I make a necklace, mixing 3 tablespoon of black embroidery with 2 tablespoon of Scarabeus green with a hint of gold and stir for a little while, it would look exquisite.
– Swarovski 6910 Kaputt Oval Crystal Scarabaeus Green, 36mm
– Swarovski 4922 Kaputt Crystal Dorado Foiled, 28.0×24.0
– Swarovski 1122 Crystal Scarabaeus Green Foiled, 12 mm
– Swarovski 1122 Crystal Scarabaeus Green Foiled, SS39
– Swarovski 5728 Scarab Crystal Scarabaeus Green, 12mm
– Swarovski 5328 Crystal Scarabaeus Green, 3mm
– Swarovski 5328 Crystal Scarabaeus Green, 4mm
– Swarovski 5810 Crystal Scarabaeus Green Pearl, 3mm
– Swarovski 5810 Crystal Scarabaeus Green Pearl, 6mm
– Miyuki Delica 11/0 Black, 0010
– Toho seedbead 15/0 Black, 49
– Black Ribbon
– Netting Stitch
Overall size of piece:
– Length: 16 cm // 6 3/8 inch
– Main piece width: 10,5 cm // 4 1/8 inch
– With the ribbon, the size of the necklace can vary
Time to complete: Around 150 hours.